Sunday, February 15, 2009

Last Days in the Single Digit Months...

Aunt Ari and Uncle Travis have some exciting news!
We're going to have a niece or nephew!!!!!!!

I'm so happy I'm finally going to be a cousin! My Aunt Cristina and Uncle Joe are expecting in August. I cannot wait!

Thanks for my cute outfits, Gramcracker!
I wish you could have spent Valentine's Day with us;
I hope you are feeling better and can join us for my birthday!

Go Waves!

Mornings can be a little rough for the Moores.

Grandma, thank you for my cute snowsuit,
but I think I'll like it better next winter when I can actually walk.




Now Calvin's teaching Mama and Dada new faces!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Congratulations Cristina and Joe!! We are so happy for you...
Thanks Ari and Trav for the new shots and "Happy 10 month Birthday
to Cal!!"
All of you are precious and adorable...
Love and Miss You,
Nana

Tina said...

Those last faces are precious!! What a cutie! Glad to see you all are doing well. I can't wait for our little baby and Cal to become friends!

kirtyhiggs said...

Oh my gosh...Cal is getting so big and mobile! I bet he keeps you busy! I just realized that we may be home when you guys come to Seattle! We will come back on the 19th of July. You all going to be around then?! I hope so the boys will love each other! He's almost a year?! Where does time go?