Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Winter Wonderland


Never seen anything like this before!

My big 11 month old taking control
Notice the bow?

These days we've really taken an interest in Nellie girl's hair. Here's Cal giving her a mohawk.

And I'm into making bows! Aren't I so crafty?!

Back to the Winter Wonderland...

Here's Meemaw, Cal and Mr. Snowman

Love spotting cardinals on snowy days!

This 15 degree outing lasted about 5 minutes...


Snow and ice doesn't stop us from having fun with Bob the Builder at the Magic House!

Little man with his lolli

Sweet Daddy was gracious enough to create our very own Winter Wipeout!

Cal having a B-L-A-S-T jumping on a bouncer!

Pushing around Big Bro!

This is what happens when I try to let Natalie feed herself with a spoon. Note the spoon is nowhere to be found.

Came out of the bathroom to find this... so I ran and got the camera!

Natalie certainly knows how to make our guests feel welcome.

Mrs. Kwong, thanks for telling my mom about playard time!

Cal volunteered to climb in and make Sissy feel better.

Cal's 1st official movie night with popcorn!

I cannot emphasize enough how much this little girl loves being upside down! I think she's still making up for lost time while she was breech.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Love ALL the pics but the one with Daddy and Natalie after the bath...is my favorite!!! Ahhhhdorable :)
Thanks again for making my day!

Katie said...

Love these Ari.

ChesedLee said...

Best post ever.