Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Springtime in St. Louis


Here are a couple pictures from our picnic last Monday...

Five days later...
After some coercing (I think they're all scarred from the last snow outing when it was 10 degrees!), I finally got the family out the door.

35 degree weather snow is FUN! We could have left Natalie there all day.

See the snow plastered on Cal's hat? That's evidence of a snowball he took in the face from Dad. I was certain our fun day in the snow was over, but Cal is one tough cookie! Here he is fighting back. And because my precious baby got attacked, Travis took some snow down his back from yours truly ;)


Natalie helping Daddy build the snowman

Freddy the 6 foot Snowman

Only fifteen more years!

1 comment:

A Chic Critique said...

Ah! I love this post- so funny. Glad I checked again today! I was chuckling about, "Dad got some snow down his back from yours truly." :) Crazy about the snow! That picture of Natalie driving is just precious. All she needs is a Diet Coke Ice-E and some Backstreet Boys!