Saturday, March 20, 2010

January-March 8th: Waiting for Natalie Kay...

I know we've been stingy with pictures of Natalie, but my camera and computer are not cooperating. To tide you over until I get it figured out, here's the missing post that covers what we did to keep busy while we waited for Natalie to come...


Lots of "fishy" treatments to tame Cal's RSV, which he got a week before my due date!

A trip to Whittle to play with the choo choos

A little potty training

Any day over 35 degrees and we were at the playground.

There were the almost weekly trips to Costco where Travis could put Calvin on displays like this.
Maybe a little time was spent watching "Cars."

We even took our first trip to Art Hill to watch the sledders. The 10 degree weather allowed for one picture to be taken before we were back to watching from the car.

Cal even got to go to the City Museum.

The fire truck was by far the highlight.

The creepy train ride was not!

One thing we didn't do much of was take many pregnancy pictures.
This is one of about three. Sorry Natalie!

Cal and Dada found many ways to entertain me and take my mind off the 40 week wait!

Cool Cal sporting Dada's jacket on an outing to the Science Center.

And of course there were the weekly trips to the Magic House.

1 comment:

Cristina Pippa said...

You were very busy! By the way, I love that pregnancy pic.