Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Natalie's 1st Two Weeks...

Sleeping Beauty

Natalie loves her black and white book!

Calvin and Mommy time at the playground

Doesn't she look like Travis?!?!

Diaper time!

Nonno and Natalie

Cal always likes to keep his Nellie company.

Especially when she is all alone with Travis or me!

Sweet big brother loves giving Eskimo kisses.

But he hates getting interrupted by Mama's constant picture taking!

Calvin was glad to test out Natalie's new baby carrier!


Precious time with Gramps

Natalie's 1st babysitter, Meemaw

Always night night...

2 comments:

Noel Family said...

Travis, your little girl looks exactly like you! In fact, they both do! Congratulations! It's amazing how fast they grow up. My little baby is already 6 months old! Crazy! I set my blog to private so if you want me to include you send me your email. Mine is kimberly_noel@hotmail.com.

Cristina Pippa said...

Oh, Ari!!!!! She's so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!